Rules and Regulations
Persons seeking admission to the Academy are required to make applications in the forms prescribed from time to time and pay the amounts specified in those forms. Management of the Academy has the absolute right to accept or reject any application for membership or otherwise without assigning any reason and the applicant will have no right to challenge the decision of the Management.
Individuals seeking membership are required to pay a non-refundable fee in advance fixed by the management at its sole discretion from time to time.
Transfer of Membership
Membership is non-transferable.
Payment for Services and Facilities
Payment for all services and facilities including food, beverages, hiring of equipment and guest charges etc. is required to be made in advance by cash or approved credit cards.
Use by Non-Members
The Management shall have the absolute right to allow the use of Academy facilities, to any persons who are not members of the Academy.
Booking And Registration
- At Management's discretion advance bookings for the range may be required from time to time.
- All registration and payments are to be made at the Academy Pro Shop.
- Collared T-shirt is must
- No Jeans
- Sports shoes or Golf shoes is must
- Please be aware of fellow players and spectators before making a swing
- Swinging of the golf club is only permitted on the designated practice area
- Please do not attempt to retrieve any golf ball that is rolls off the front of the practice mat.
- Please place you golf bag and other equipment alongside the dividing pillars. This is essential in keeping the walk ways clear and unobstructed.
- Spectators are to ensure that they remain a clear distance from all players who are practicing.
- Spectators are to keep walkways clear at all times.
- Children under the age of 12 years need to be accompanied by an adult.
- When there is lightening in the area, practicing of golf has to be stopped immediately.
- Lower level - Any club including drivers and woods
- Ground level – long irons, mid and short irons
- Upper level – Short irons only (handicapped golfers only)
- Please keep your mobile phones on silent mode
- Please have your phone conversations away from the practice area
- Be courteous to the other players who are concentrating on the swings
- Smoking is not permitted on the designated areas.
- Bringing of firearms, ammunition and weapons of any kind within the premises of the Academy is strictly prohibited.
Loss and Damages
- The Kensville Golf Academy and its staff are not liable for any loss, damage or injury incurred whilst on the property.
- The patrons of the Kensville Golf Academy will be held financially liable for any damages to the Kensville Golf Academy equipment and property as decided by management.
- Please ensure that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson booking.
- Golf Lessons and Lesson Packages are also to be paid upfront and in full. Failure to make payments will result the suspension of the lessons until full payment has been made.
- Lesson cancellations are to be done with 24 hours’ notice. Failure to do so or appear for a booked lesson will result in the lesson being charged.
- Lights are to be turned on and off by designated staff only.
- Specific charges with night golf operations may be payable by all persons including Members and guests as fixed from time to time.
- Night rates may be higher than the day rates and are subject to change from time to time.
- The Management reserves the right and at its sole discretion may call off night golf on any day without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Alteration in Facilities
The Management shall have the absolute right to make additions, modifications, reductions, and elimination in all or any of the facilities of the Academy.
Rules Not Exhaustive
These rules are not exhaustive and the Management shall have the absolute right and sole discretion to add to or amend them from-time to time and all such additions and amendments will be notified by displaying them only on the notice board of the Academy and shall become immediately binding on all the users of the Academy.
Kensville Golf Academy : 8980012855 | Email: email@example.com